Thursday, June 3, 2010

Starting Out

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now.  In fact, I think I started one 4 or 5 years ago, but I don't remember the username for it.  At any rate, since I have just graduated and don't have work for the summer, now seemed like the ideal time to pick up blogging.  I don't have a specific category for the content of this blog, hence the title "thoughts 'n' such".  I like to dabble in writing out thoughts on scripture, news articles, and books that I've been reading.  Photography and crafts/decorating/cooking projects are hobbies of mine, so I will be posting some pictures and projects... with the hope of getting some feedback on them. :)

The theme that I hope surfaces throughout these posts is that I'm a sinner saved by grace and who dearly loves the Savior who first loved her. So, if you come across this blog and are amused, cheered, challenged, or encouraged -- especially as a result of being pointed to Christ -- then this little blog's purpose will be fulfilled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment